10/25/2007

Prepress Software :: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark on print

Prepress Software :: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark on print
First of all, let me say: I know I know! Quark 4!?!? What am I thinking? I work in a newspaper where the company is trying to upgrade the entire country to InDesign and CS3. Our editorial departments still run on Quark 4 and will not be upgraded until next year. So in the meantime, we need to make this sloppy mess work. Second of all: We are one of 2 newspapers in the company that have been upgraded to CS3. Everyone else is still on CS2. So we have no one else to ask. Now for the problem. In ID, we can't use Export to PDF because Quark 4 w... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6646

No comments: