10/27/2007

Prepress Software :: RE: Falling level of expertise in Graphic Arts, first post

Prepress Software :: RE: Falling level of expertise in Graphic Arts, first post
I also took graphic communications when I was in high school doing a time share program with the county's vocational school. Yes, I'll admit I thought I could be a designer just because I could put a few graphics and text together. I never experienced a problem with printing to our Ricoh Laser printer. It was once I started working at a print shop that I became aware of production. I was shocked at not knowing a thing. The current IT guy quit after like one month. I had to figure out everything the hardway - Quark and Adobe Forums. I spent hours on those forums at once. Now those hours I don't t... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6707

No comments: