10/29/2007

Prepress Software :: RE: Quarkexpress 4 to PDF

Prepress Software :: RE: Quarkexpress 4 to PDF
Hi guys, thanks for the advice but have been busy on other projects lately. My state of play: Have downloaded off adobe.com a driver called 'generic postscript printer', the only one I could find there. When I've seen my printer guy select his in quark it just says Adobe PS, does this mean there different? I looked for the printer destination folder but could not find anything like this, I'm using Vista, any clues? I did manage to get my hands on an english distiller and have created a 'watched folder', wohoo! So I'm sorry to say I'm still failing miserably, but not defeated! - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6713

No comments: