10/30/2007

RE: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark on print">Prepress Software :: RE: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark crashing on Print

RE: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark on print
Hello Nitey, Man, This is a file war isn't it, strange deal and so mysterious.. if you told me that last paragraph first I would have just laughed. Not that a file name cant cause a problem, but those are all very legal and legitimate file names. As long as there is ONLY one PEERIOD, and all else is alpha-numeric, dash, or underscore, there <should> be no problem.. I personally will never use a space in an image file or PDF but many people do. I don't go fixing them when I see them or anything, just, if I ever save a file I never use a space, internet hab... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6744

No comments: