11/03/2007

Graphic Design Forum :: RE: QUARK V INDESIGN

Graphic Design Forum :: RE: QUARK V INDESIGN
Hey everyone! Just joined the forum today, and couldn't find an introduction thread, so I might as well start here. My first design app was Quark 4 in college, and I've been using it on a daily basis ever since. I'm now using Q7 (on a XP machine both at home and at work), love it, and can get everything done with it in a hurry. I really do need to sit down and learn InDesign, but it's just a matter of finding time to do so. That's where the industry is headed, and I can do basic tasks and editing with it, but it feels very foreign to me, and nowhere near as fast. So long story short, I can ... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6863

No comments: