11/01/2007

title="Prepress Software :: RE: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark on print">Prepress Software :: RE: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark o...

title="Prepress Software :: RE: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark on print">Prepress Software :: RE: InDesign PDFs imported into Quark 4 crashing Quark o...
What kind of server is that? How are you connecting to it, afp:// or smb://, etc. In your network settings is appletalk active, on server (if apple), and on the workstation? I read about people having these problems alot with Quark 6.5 but I don't have them. I still believe it can easily be the settings and methods of the process too. I have methods and software devices in PDF-X-Robot that work around alot of known issues. I would still really like to look at and test the files because I can tell a few things by inspecting them and hacking around with ... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6775

No comments: