12/21/2007

Mac OS X Forum :: Intro and a question - Quark crashes when user quits

Mac OS X Forum :: Intro and a question - Quark crashes when user quits
Hi, My names Phil and I'm new to these forums. I had hoped to post something useful rather than a question for my first post. But as it happens an issue has arisen with one of our users and Iím hoping that someone here may have come across something similar. I'm '3rd line support' for around 120 Mac users, in a large publishing/production operation. All Macs are built from standard images, for either PowerMac or Intel. One Mac has been re imaged (3 times now) in an effort to solve a constant problem with Quark 6.5 (under OS X 4.11). The user... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7774

No comments: