12/02/2007

Graphic Design Forum :: RE: Help Me! Argument w/Boss = Quark vs. InDesign Change">Graphic Design Forum :: RE: Help Me! Argument w/Boss = Quark vs. InDesign Ch...

Graphic Design Forum :: RE: Help Me! Argument w/Boss = Quark vs. InDesign Change">Graphic Design Forum :: RE: Help Me! Argument w/Boss = Quark vs. InDesign Ch...
I used to run the Printergy System for some time and it's completely PDF Workflow. I never said I created A PDF & then postsripted it, to then Distill it. You missed it. I said I have Exported a file directly to PDF and THEN, I created another PDF of the same file by first creating a Postscript file and then distilling it and the Distilled Postscripts are ALWAYS better. - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7521

No comments: