12/02/2007

Prepress Software :: Questions about printing seps from QuarkXpress 7

Prepress Software :: Questions about printing seps from QuarkXpress 7
Hi everybody I work in a small Print Shop doing mostly 2 colour jobs. We use the kimosetter 340 to create our plates, and we just upgraded to QuarkXpress 7. My problem is checking my colours for separation. In QX 6.5 the spot colours used in the layout showed up in the output tab in the print dialog menu so I knew right away if something was amiss. Now in v.7 I see all cmyk and spot colours in the colour menu in the dialog menu. Does anybody have any ideas on how I can create an output colour setup so I will just see the colours used? or how I can check which... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7517

No comments: